Sunday, May 15, 2016

Nostalgic

I remember the moment I fell in love.

I remember the moment I thought I didn't care anymore.

I also remember the moment when I was reminded why I loved him in the first place.

Is it bad to sometimes wish that I didn't remember? That I could forget everything? Sometimes, I want to. It would be a lot less painful if this had never happened, if I didn't have to watch him leave and if I didn't keep checking my phone to see if he texted me back yet.

But this isn't meant to be a sad post, is it?

I have happy memories, too. Memories of laughing and teasing and him calling me beautiful. I have memories of watching Disney movies and laughing until I thought I was going to throw up, and I remember the happiness I felt when he told me we should hang out sometime.

So, yeah. It's almost ironic that I'm writing this post today, because this is a very nostalgic day. But that's not always a bad thing, right? Some days are just like that.

Some days, it's okay to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment